Sales and Swag and Sing Song Voices, oh MY!

So I'm super excited for many reasons...let me count the ways :)

1. The Seer's Lover is ON SALE through 8/15 for only 99 CENTS! If you haven't grabbed it yet, now is the time! Cali and Lucas salsa dancing under the stars in Costa Rica...go ahead, splurge!



2. Okay, so don't tell Rachel yet...but we got the most AWESOME SWAG in for our upcoming release, FIRST CONTACT - I'll give you an exclusive peek:



3. Finally, I'm really excited that because of the audiobook enthusiasm of my friend, HD Smith, I'm going to evdeavor to record audiobooks for The Seer's Lover and First Contact - I'll keep you posted!

Here is the link to my HD's audiobook:




The book is also available ELECTRONICALLY and in PRINT!

She also shared her blog post all about how she managed this amazing feat!




Have a fab day and spread the good word about the 99 cent sale please!!!

Kat


Popular Posts