Review of Shift Happens by J.C. McKenzie

Shift Happens (Carus, #1)Shift Happens by J.C. McKenzie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Shift Happens is exactly the kind of book I love: fast-paced, great characters, and enough tension (action and sexual!) to keep me turning the pages! A tough, don't-pity-me female assassin set up by her handler for a kill that was not sanctioned by her employer leads Andy into a den of weres. The laugh out loud internal dialogue of the main character and excellent world-building of a society used to supes drew me in from page one!

A action-packed ride with unrelenting sexual tension between a shifter assassin and sexy alpha werewolf makes this a must read! I love all the open holes of the Carus series and can't wait to crack open the next book in the series to see where this goes!

View all my reviews



Book Two is available for pre-order on Amazon NOW!

 

Popular Posts