Madtown Author Daze - Meet Laura Hawks #MAD17






 


 
 

Laura Hawks - Paranormal Author; Contemporary Suspense/Thriller Author and Non-Fiction Author


Ghost & the Grimoire:  PRG 5-Star Author:  

"The author's descriptions of both the Civil War and Hell gave me goosebumps I could almost believe she had somehow been to both at one time, that is how real it was. As I said before this is a ghost, Civil War and Hell book lovers dream come true."


BookViral: 

"Author Laura Hawks has made her mark by taking a well-worn story arc and making it her own."

Shifter's Hope:  


Demon's Trilogy:

 "I am not sure I can put into words the emotions this book made me feel! I know I couldn't put it down. Thank you for an amazing read. This is a must read !!! Can't wait to release the next book!!!"

Popular Posts